Pages

Monday, March 9, 2009

Behind the Scenes of Etsy

I thought you all might enjoy seeing how I list stuff for my Dad on Etsy!
Here are some pictures that show you the steps on how I do it!
I want to give a big thank you to Noah (my brother) for letting me use his camera and sometimes his laptop.
Check out Dad's Etsy store because I just added more stuff and will be adding more the next two days!


The first step is getting everything organized and priced

Here is the back of the back round that I use to take the pictures of the stuff


This is the front view of the back round
With the the items I start with a group of items that are in a collection


Then I take the individual item pictures


Here is another back round that I use




I use it (the coffee table) for longer items or items that don't match the "happy" back round

No comments: