Pages

Friday, July 31, 2009

More PEI!

Today I am putting pictures on of Green Gables.I really enjoyed visiting here.
This house was Lucy Maude Montgomery's Uncle and Aunts house which was the inspiration for Green Gables in her novel Anne of Green Gables.They have set the house up to look like how it was described in Anne of Green Gables.I hope you enjoy the pictures!






This is the front of the house



The back of the barns


This picture was taking from the "haunted woods" below


These are both pictures of the bridge going over into the haunted woods






The Flowers and Gardens were beautiful




Peeking through the window out to the barns



The room above is "Marllia's room"


The above is the "Spare room"



The Pantry



The hall,I thought that mirror was very neat!


These dishes are really pretty,especially all put together like this


The room above is the dinning room


The room above is "Anne's room" My personal favorite!



The Parlor

1 comment:

Tasha said...

Hi Chloe, I love the pictures that you put on your blog. I had lots of seeing you the past few days. But its really good to be back home. Miss you already. I hope that we can see you very soon. And Katie loved her fabric. God bless you richly. Thank you for your friendship.