Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year!

It seams it has been forever since I wrote on here last!

A lot has happened around here since then.

We had a great Christmas! ( I will put some pictures on of that).

Three days after Christmas my dad (Phil)went to the ER,and was admitted,

and had surgery.He had to have his gallbladder taken out due to stones and infection.
My Grandma(who is an RN) and Grandpa came up from NH to help me and Mom.

What a blessing that was!!They also stayed for New Years Eve.We had Chinese food,
and played some games and just had a blast!!We are now starting to work for our family's
biggest show of the year.My Dad is a sign painter,and we go to PA to big wholesale shows

to sell them to gifts stores from around the U.S.Some day I will put some pictures of them!

Here are the pictures of our New Years Party!




No comments: